Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Thipadin SENG LONG <TH...@BULL.NET> on 1999/03/03 17:47:25 UTC

mod_include/3990: Did not get to the mod_include with parsed html files (.shtml)

>Number:         3990
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Did not get to the mod_include with parsed html files (.shtml)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have ported Apache 1.2.6 on a BULL mainframe unix (DPS 7000 / Open7) which is a ATT unix based that is a subsystem of the GCOS 7. It works very well except the SSI. The problem is I try to get a file with suffix .shtml, I have AddHandler server-parsed .shtml but the code didn't get to the server-parse handler at all. I would like to trace the code, please inWe have ported apache 1.2.6 on a BULL mainframe unix (DPS 7000 / Open7) which is a ATT unix based (system 5.3) that is a subsystem of the GCOS 7.
It works very well except the SSI.
The problem is, I try to get a file with suffix .shtml from netscape, and the file is gotten as the html ordinary file, the SSI command is not parsed.
I have put AddHandler server-parsed .shtml in srm.conf, and AddType text/html shtml,
but the code didn't get to the server-parse handler at all (because I have put a little trace in the server-parse handler that did not come out).
I would like to trace the code, please in which module must I start and which area must I dump.
I want to know how apache treat a request according to suffixe.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
May be it is a problem of the portage in our platform. I want just to know the way to debug and the right place to put traces.