Posted to users@camel.apache.org by saiya-jin <ma...@barclayswealth.com> on 2012/04/30 17:30:07 UTC

Consuming JMS messages and sending them to WS

Hello,
I have been given a task to create app that will consume JMS messages from
one source (it will be SOAP over JMS), do some XPath-related transformation
to the content and post this content to existing Web Service on the other
end. No need to create Java-XML binding for the content.
What would be the easiest solution to this? Would it support HTTPS if we
decide go that way one day?
Thank You for suggestions ;)

Re: Consuming JMS messages and sending them to WS

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest something like below:

from("jms://...")
  .to("xslt://...")

I'm not sure whether you are looking for the Camel XSLT component or not.
Camel also supports XPath...
The Camel CXF components supports HTTPS.

Best,
Christian