Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 09:14:15 UTC

Volume upload stuck

Hi,

I have two large volume uploads stuck in state "UploadOp". Are there any
correct way to resume upload? If not, what's the best way to cleanup these
uploads and start over?

--
Jan-Arve

Re: Volume upload stuck

Posted by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com>.
I have already tried that but it didn't help. The logs just keeps stating
that the job is waiting for download to finish. I tried re-uploading one of
the files and it got downloaded and installed OK.

Are there any timeouts involved on the SSVM maybe? The volumes are 250GB so
it takes some time to download, run md5sum and install.

Re: Volume upload stuck

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.