Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk> on 2008/05/19 15:31:38 UTC

JIRA summary

Re: JIRA summary

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Generally it should be open for all to write to; unless the wiki is
being used as a CMS to generate the site. In which case it gets
restricted (and arguably a different wiki should exist to be a wiki).

Hen

Re: JIRA summary

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.

Hi all,

Thanks to Achim for sorting out the permissions on the wiki - the full
list is now up at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/HIVEMIND2/jira-issues-list.html

Hopefully clear enough - I guess next step is to choose which issues are
 to be included for a possible release?

Cheers,

Johan

Johan Lindquist wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I had a look at the outstanding bugs/issues on JIRA over the weekend and
> came up with the following, possible split:
>
> Version 1.2 -
>
> Bugs/Enhancements with patches: 24
> Bugs without patches: 19
> No patches required: 1
> Not fixing: 2
>
> Version LATER-THAN-1.2:
>
> Enhancements without patches: 30
>
> Version Later-Than 2.0-alpha-1
>
> Enhancements/Bugs: 2
>
> Version 4.1.2 (rogue version?)
>
> Enhancements/Bugs: 1
>
> I have a page with the issue descriptions and URLs as well, but
> currently nowhere to put it up - excuse the possible ignorance, but does
> the Hivemind WIKI also require committer rights?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Johan

- --
you too?