Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Becky Moyer & Julie Palmer <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/12 18:36:03 UTC

multibox question

Hi all....
   Struts newbie here.  I was wondering if someone could help me out with
multibox.  Here's a code snippet from my jsp file:
<logic:iterate id="item1" name="entryData">
  <TR>
	<TD align="center">
value="<%=((EntryData)item1).getSubscriptionStatus().toString()%>"
property="isSubscribed"/>
	</TD>
  </TR>
</logic:iterate>

When I try to access this, I get the following error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property
isSubscribed for bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

I have tried making a JavaBean that has a getter for getIsSubscribed.  I
have the jsp:useBean tag for it higher in the page - it looks like this:
<jsp:useBean id="entrySubscriptionHolder" scope="session"
class="testpackage.EntrySubscriptionHolder"/>

My bean is only setting a single value for now, I realize I'll need an array
eventually.  I've tested the boolean value in the multibox tag, it's
returning what I want it to.  Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

  Thanks in advance!
   Becky