Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 15:17:45 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1168

Since I'm a bit uncertain as to our current CTR/RTC policy, I submit this
for consideration by everyone else. If the project has drifted to CTR
whilst I've been otherwise occupied, please let me know and I'll just
commit it.

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1168

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
I'm also a bit uncertain this was sent to the right list ;)

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Don't worry about it, since Julia "out of office" changed jobs we don't
have half as much fun around here!

--
Sent from my phone

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1168