Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by sequoiadb <ma...@sequoiadb.com> on 2015/10/30 12:05:57 UTC

gpinitsystem no longer exist?

In the downloadable rpm package, gpinitsystem can be used to initialize hawk instance.
However in the up-to-date github release, the file no longer exist after compilation.

Is there any alternative method I can use to create new instance?

There’s also several scripts starting with “hawq” added, any up-to-dated document for those tools? ( looked bin/README file but also can’t find any info about those scripts )

Cheers

Re: gpinitsystem no longer exist?

Posted by Radar Da lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
I think you should do below step first: