Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cwcobb27 <cr...@rackspace.com> on 2009/10/27 17:58:56 UTC

Build service assembly project with pom based Clover?

Has anyone out there been able to get Clover to run through the maven build
for a service assembly project?

(I've also posted this to Clover support, but I'm not sure if the problem
lies in the maven-clover2-plugin plugin or the jbi-maven-plugin)

We're trying to use Clover for code coverage on a ServiceMix multi-module
service assembly.  The instrumentation breaks the build of the service
assembly.  Is there a workaround to git it to handle module zip files
correctly?

You can see this if you try to incorporate Clover into the cxf-wsdl-first
example of ServiceMix.

The problem lies in actual construction of the service-assembly, which
relies on zip file installations from other modules int eh project.  Here is
the pertinent portion of the maven output:

[INFO] [jbi:jbi-service-assembly {execution: default-jbi-service-assembly}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to inject dependencies

Embedded error: java.io.IOException: File
/Users/ccobb/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/cxf-wsdl-first/wsdl-first-cxfse-su/3.3/wsdl-first-cxfse-su-3.3-clover.zip
does not exist

Looking further, I see that a test-cxf-se-1.0.10-SNAPSHOT-clover.jar is
being created and installed (along side the non-clover version) but the
test-cxf-se-1.0.10-SNAPSHOT-clover.zip is not.