Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/11 14:46:29 UTC

Re: [VOTE] servicemix-pom 4, servicemix-utils 1.2.0 and components-pom 4 release

Jean-Baptiste,

I've checked the servicemix-pom and servicemix-utils artifacts and
built the source and those two seem to be OK.  Could you add your
public key to the http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/KEYS to
make it a bit easier to validate the signatures on these artifacts?

However, I don't think we can release components-pom the way it is
now.  Once it gets released, we should start upgrading components to
use that parent pom to pick up the latest servicemix-utils before we
release the components.  However, that will break the builds because
the components would then depend on ServiceMix 3.3.2 for testing
purposes and that version hasn't been released yet.  We usually stick
to the latest previously released version (i.e. 3.3.1) for testing the
components while releasing them and then include the new components
release in the next version of the container.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

thanks for your feedback.

Concerning the components-pom, it was what I wonder concerning the
ServiceMix version to use: which one to choose the released 3.3.1 one or
the next 3.3.2 ? :)

I'm agreed to use the 3.3.1 release.

So I cancel the current vote (sorry again :/) and propose a new stage
very soon.

Thanks
Regards
JB