Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no> on 2011/06/06 19:25:15 UTC

Right click outside of a node in TreeView doesn't invoke MenuHandler

When I right click in a TreeView that has a MenuHandler set, the menu
doesn't show up unless I right click over a Node. Is this expected
behavior, and what's the correct way to invoke the same menu handler
when I'm not over a node?

-- Edvin

Re: Right click outside of a node in TreeView doesn't invoke MenuHandler

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Glad to hear it was a simple fix.  :-)

Posted by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>.