Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Frenkiel <df...@shoptext.com> on 2007/03/01 23:58:25 UTC

Setting Up Access to Multiple Stores

A question about configuring stores...

I'd like to set up multiple stores and allow clients to administrate
certain aspects of their respective stores and catalogs.

So, for example, suppose I were selling products on behalf of two
different vendors.

Could I set up user accounts for each so that they could log into OfBiz
and set up their catalogs (but have access to nothing else)?

I'm just wondering if there's a way I can set this up using the various
role and security settings in the party manager and catalog manager
applications.

Thanks.
David F.

Re: Setting Up Access to Multiple Stores

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@adititechlabs.com>.
Party --> Security section will help you.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Office : 509.855.4113