Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Pe...@softwareag.com on 2004/05/13 12:39:39 UTC

Permissions on histories [was: Structure of history folder]

Hm ... I think there are two open issues around version histories:

1) the structure of the history folder (currently the folders /history
and /history/nnn can get big in terms of #members)

2) how do the permissions on version histories relate to the permissions
on the original resources? [this thread - although the subject suggested
it was issue #1]

Regards,
Peter