Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/10 22:08:28 UTC

Streams meetup@LinkedIn (Mar 21)

Hi Kafka users and developers,

We are going to host our quarterly Stream Processing Meetup@LinkedIn on Mar
21. There will be three talks about Apache Pulsar, Apache Calcite and
Apache Samza, as well as LinkedIn's latest K-V store Venice built on top of
Apache Kafka and Apache Samza.

Please check the details below if you are interested.

https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/248309045/
<https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/248309045/>

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Re: Streams meetup@LinkedIn (Mar 21)

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Bump. We are going to have the following talks:

6:35-7:10 PM: Apache Pulsar - The next generation messaging system (Karthik
Ramasamy, Co-Founder at Streamlio)
7:15-7:50 PM: Conquering the Lambda architecture in LinkedIn metrics
platform with Apache Calcite and Apache Samza (Khai Tran, Staff Software
Engineer, LinkedIn)
7:55-8:30 PM: Building Venice with Apache Kafka & Samza (Gaojie Liu, Senior
Software Engineer, LinkedIn)

Please use the following link to RSVP if you are interested.

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.