Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Henry Tong <ht...@avatarsrl.com> on 2001/09/17 18:28:18 UTC

HELP with struts and WAS

hello everybody:

First, thanks for all your mails, and the help. I fixed my first error with struts and WAS. I have struts working fine with VAJ 3.5.3.... ok.... but.... I have troubles moving to production

Now, I have the following error, that shows in the std_out.log

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl: method <init>(Lorg/apache/xerces/dom/DocumentImpl;)V not found

Any idea about what is going wrong?

That exception appears just when I start my webapp.... it ocurrs in the initMapping() method of the ActionServlet.

Please somebody give me a hint!

one more question.... what JAR do I have to use in PRODUCTION with my webapp and struts? XALAN.JAR? XERCES.JAR? JAXP.JAR?.......

Henry