Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ritendra Sinha <ri...@db.com> on 2000/10/27 22:16:02 UTC

Need help with ejbc WebLogic v1.1

Hi,

In case you can help me with my problem I will be real grateful...

Currently I am looking for a task in ANT that will compile  EJBs. The download version of ANT has the optional "ejbc" task supplied with it. I have managed to successfully build it and incorporate it in the ant.jar library.

Unfortunately, this policy is for EJB1.0, and therefore won't handle EJB1.1 deployment descriptors which is what I am using. Before starting to write my own task it will be nice to know if there is a task available that will handle XML descriptors duruing ejbc compilation.  Also, does the optional task ejbjar do the ejbc within it. I guess not!

Regards,
Ritendra

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Need help with ejbc WebLogic v1.1

Posted by Dave Inskeep <da...@bea.com>.
Assuming that you're using Ant 1.2, there's an optional task ejbjar with a
nested task weblogic. ejbjar creates a generic EJB 1.1-compliant jar file
and the weblogic task then turns it into a jar for WLS 5.1.

Dave