Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/04/22 12:46:59 UTC

Re: New Developer

I forgot we also have the wiki-search project, which is good for playing
around with and learning Accumulo.  I haven't tested it in a while but I
know it at least builds.
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-wikisearch

The documentation may be a little out of date but if you are familiar with
Jboss and web applications it would be easier to get started. I am going to
try and update it today.