Posted to user@click.apache.org by Roy Bailey <te...@roybailey.info> on 2010/10/25 21:48:59 UTC

Click menus on IE6

Just tried my click prototype at work and found in IE6 (yes - I have to
support it) the menu renders the top bar only but you don't get the drop
down menus when you move over them.  Any ideas?  I see some mention of a
fix-menu-ie6.js in the javadoc but it looks unrelated to the problem.

thanks...Roy

Re: Click menus on IE6

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
On 27/10/2010 05:00, Roy Bailey wrote:
> Tit was the id of the menu div that was at fault as you said.

Ah nods, the quickstart macro.vm has a hard coded value.

I've opened a JIRA[1] for this and other improvements.

Kind regards

Bob

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-723

Re: Click menus on IE6

Posted by Roy Bailey <te...@roybailey.info>.
Thanks Bob, it was the id of the menu div that was at fault as you said.

Re: Click menus on IE6

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roy,