Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/09/22 10:18:54 UTC

SFA main page in trunk messed up

when you click on the SFA as admin
you get a portal page.
you do not get the message that SFA is not complete.
when you click on Help you get the Portal page help not the SFA help

Re: SFA main page in trunk messed up

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
so where is the SFA Help?
I click on Help and get
The My portal application introduction.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 9/22/2010 1:47 AM:

Re: Re:Use of portals in Components was SFA main page in trunk messed up

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I agree that this is confusing in SFA case. And this is not because there is no SFA help. We should care about this, it hides the
right help (SFA case for instance)

I put a comment in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3951

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Have a look in the party profile, which is almost also a portal page.

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.