Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jakov Sosic <js...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 02:01:31 UTC

Admin UI doesn't show logs?

Hi,

I'm running 4.10.3 under tomcat 7, and I have an issue with Admin UI.

When I click on a "Logging" - I don't see actual entries but only:

    "No Events available"

and round icon circling non stop.

When I click on Level, I see the same icon, and message "Loading ...".

Is there a hint or something you could point me to, so I could fix it?

Re: Admin UI doesn't show logs?

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
And given that you configured it under Tomcat, I'd check that the logs
are generated at all first. Just as a sanity check.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/

Re: Admin UI doesn't show logs?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.