Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/07/14 14:13:39 UTC

another minor nit for the bert skin

Bert,

I know you copied document2html from the forrest-site skin, so not much
work has been done on it. In
http://www.krysalis.org/forrest/howto-v10.dtdx.html#caption for
instance, you see that there isn't much difference between h1->h5. Could
you update the css or xsl with your artistic skills so those pages don't
look like tagsoup anymore?

Thanks,

</Steven>

Re: another minor nit for the bert skin

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
That's a toughy style wise.  I'll see what I can come up with.  It is
indeed not user friendly at the moment, to say the least.
Bert