Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/09/02 14:41:17 UTC

Can any one know how to resolve it?

helo friends,

I am trying to puss or pull the data between MCS to POS(5501) and POS to
MCS(5506).But it showing few exception which i can't understand how to
resolve these issue.
Exception 1.
-------------------------------------*********************--------------------------------------
Async-Service failed.
Exception: java.lang.Exception
Message: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already running.
---- stack trace
java.lang.Exception: Not running EntitySync [5506], an instance is already
running.
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
-------------------------------------*********************--------------------------

Exception 2.
-----------------------------------***********************-----------------------
Duplicate key integrity contraint violation message serever"Duplicate entity
10703".

Re: Can any one know how to resolve it?

Posted by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>.
Thanks for your reply,

I am using version=686685
I have one POS machine and one MCS machine. Both are the Window machines.
My configuration changes are in these files in POS machine.
1.PosSyncSettings
2.serviceengine
I am also sending you thease file as a attachment.

My configuration changes are in these files in MCS machine.
Go to the webtools-->Entity Data Maintenance -->PosTerminal
And edit the Entity PosTerminal

Entity Current ValueposTerminalId pos-1
facilityId MyRetailStore
pushEntitySyncId 5506
lastUpdatedStamp 2008-08-27 16:16:12.0
lastUpdatedTxStamp 2008-08-27 16:16:12.0
createdStamp 2008-08-27 12:03:54.0
createdTxStamp 2008-08-27 12:03:54.0

Please give me the correct direction. Another thing is that My data is
pulling or pulling form mcs to pos and pos to mcs. But it take lot of time.
So how i can reduce the time.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal BIsht

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19287725/PosSyncSettings.xml PosSyncSettings.xml