Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/31 20:05:54 UTC

Creating new Albums and uploading photos

I've started looking into creating an admin ui, where users can create
albums and upload new photos. For now, I'll consider one global
gallery and the ability to upload single pictures or a zip archive
with several pictures. I'll keep you guys updated with my progress.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Google App Engine - Re: Creating new Albums and uploading photos

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:48 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Hi..
>
> Here it is.....
>
> Regards
> Avdhesh

Could you please create a JIRA and attach it there. Please remember to
give us access to use it by clicking " Grant license to ASF for
inclusion in ASF works ".

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi..

Here it is.....