Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mehdi Hayani <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 18:04:40 UTC

Error while checking out sources from SVN using Jenkins SVNkit client

Hi team,

Recently, I'm getting this error when trying to checkout sources from svn
using Jenkins SVNkit client:

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

And this happens at some point during the checkout. I've attached the
log file, in case you need more info about the issue.

I've tried many suggestions but none would work :s, I hope through
your help I can solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mehdi

Re: Error while checking out sources from SVN using Jenkins SVNkit client

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 18.09.2013 18:04, Mehdi Hayani wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> Recently, I'm getting this error when trying to checkout sources from
> svn using Jenkins SVNkit client:

You'll have to report this to the SVNKit authors, the Subversion project
has nothing to do with SVNKit. Sorry.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej | Director of Subversion