Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ben Szekely <bs...@fas.harvard.edu> on 2005/07/25 17:24:38 UTC

problem sending mime attachments with custom datasource

Hi,
    I'm having trouble sending MIME attachments from my Axis 1.1. client
to my Axis 1.1 server.  I can send attachments fine when I use a
FileDataSource.  However, when I implemented my own datasource to send
attachments from arbitary input streams, the attachment never gets
sent.  It looks like..

POST /ddr/data/ddr HTTP/1.0

------=_Part_0_1901896352.1122303817307

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmln
s:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc
hema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <putData xmlns="http://www.ibm.com/slrp/ddr/wsdl/data">
   <lsid xmlns="">urn:lsid:lsid.ibm.com:data:ski-image</lsid>
  </putData>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
to tunnel:
------=_Part_0_1901896352.1122303817307

------=_Part_0_1901896352.1122303817307--

I think that final Part boundry is the problem but I don't know why it's
being sent.  Any help would be great.  I'm using content-type
"application/octed-stream" as the content-type.

- Ben