Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/03/14 00:50:58 UTC

0.96.2RC coming...

I'll put up an RC in next day or so (I know I keep promising it and that
this RC will be concurrent w/ 0.98.1RC'ing....).  All important issues have
been resolved I believe and it seems stable in local runnings here.

If anything you'd like to get in, please speak up.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: 0.96.2RC coming...

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.