Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by manoj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 07:42:14 UTC

Wrong job tracking URL

Hello all,

I'm running Apache2.6 and I see a weird issue regarding the job tracking
URL printed when the job starts.

I have two node say host354 and host355.

I got the following URL though the App master is on host355 and hence all
the calls made to this URL doesn't return anything.

 mapreduce.Job: The url to track the job:
http://host354:8088/proxy/application_1442034267950_0001/

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks
--Manoj Kumar M

Re: Wrong job tracking URL

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey, Manoj:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3526 may be related.

Thanks

Xuan Gong

On Sep 13, 2015, at 10:01 PM, Naganarasimha G R (Naga) <ga...@huawei.com>> wrote:

Hi Manoj,

May be i dint get your query completely, but one assumption of urs is wrong,
To access the AM's web  page it should go through proxy server which by default runs in the same server as active RM.
I presume host354:8088<http://host354:8088/proxy/application_1442034267950_0001/> is active RM in your case, hence its showing that URL.
Any errors in the RM logs ? when you try to do this operation ?

+ Naga

Re: Wrong job tracking URL

Re: Wrong job tracking URL

Re: Wrong job tracking URL