Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 19:39:06 UTC

Re: [maven-source-plugin] Releasing 2.0.3

Hi,

now that Maria has applied MSOURCES-14, can this release proceed?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've

Re: [maven-source-plugin] Releasing 2.0.3

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
I have performed the staging release and will cast for the vote right now.

Stéphane

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Quoting Niall: ping! :-)

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.