Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 00:30:34 UTC

any plan for colors?

Hi,

any plan to colorize the maven output?

a good way could be a config line somewhere (settings.xml
<color>ANSI</color> for instance).

It really enhances the maven experience (personally i pipe and sed the
maven output but it looses the interactive mdoe)

- Romain

Re: any plan for colors?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I did it when i was using mvnsh or mvn 2 but i would like sthg integrated
or at least tje ability to provide a class printing messages.

- Romain

Re: any plan for colors?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,