Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2016/08/24 19:31:09 UTC

Build does not print out the version of maven used

Poking around, I can't see what version of maven my build ran with. I
talked to a 'yetus dev' and the gentleman claims it a yetus bug. I am
writing here just to see if I'm missing an emission of version somewhere.
If I hear nothing, I'll file an issue.

Thanks,
A Yetus Lover

Re: Build does not print out the version of maven used

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
> On Aug 24, 2016, at 1:22 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
>>
>>        Yetus doesn't report any of the version info for any of the build
>> tool plug-ins AFAIK.
>

> Should it?

	Probably, especially for non-Docker.

> My current issue is a build on apache jenkins that has no explicit mvn
> version set. I can't tell what version was used building looking at console
> output.

	Yeah, go ahead and file a jira for it.  Shouldn't be hard to add this feature. (He says, knowing that it's likely to be awful because maven likes to make getting information out of it as painful as possible at time.)

Re: Build does not print out the version of maven used

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@effectivemachines.com
> wrote:

> > On Aug 24, 2016, at 12:31 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> >
> > Poking around, I can't see what version of maven my build ran with. I
> > talked to a 'yetus dev' and the gentleman claims it a yetus bug. I am
> > writing here just to see if I'm missing an emission of version somewhere.
> > If I hear nothing, I'll file an issue.
>

>         Yetus doesn't report any of the version info for any of the build
> tool plug-ins AFAIK.

Should it?

My current issue is a build on apache jenkins that has no explicit mvn
version set. I can't tell what version was used building looking at console
output.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: Build does not print out the version of maven used

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.