Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/05 18:07:52 UTC

[Jelly] bugs reorganized

Hey all,

I've finished moving the bugs into what I believe to
be a more logical grouping:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012

In order to prepare an RC, I think all we need to do
is close out the "core / taglib.core" and
"documentation" categories.  Addressing the other
taglibs is a nice-to-have; fixing problems there may
imply some changes to the core component.  However,
such changes could also be handled in a point release,
so we shouldn't get too hung up on getting every
single taglib release-ready.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: [Jelly] bugs reorganized

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

> > It's goofy that we have tag bugs mixed in with
> core
> > bugs, since they can (should I would say) be
> released
> > independently.  Should we remove the JFace, SWT,
> etc.
> > bugs from the current versions and add
> > "jface-1.0-beta-1", "swt-1.0-beta-1", etc.
> versions
> > later?
> Is there some way of setting up the roadmap to only
> include 'core'
> components?

It probably wouldn't hurt to start making the tag bugs
more visible by tacking them to taglib beta releases;
however simply moving them off of a particular release
version would work too.

- Morgan

=====

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> wrote on 10/09/2003 01:48:06 AM:

> --- dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> <snip/>
>
> > Do you feel like changing the 'Fix for Version'
> > fields of the
> > core/taglib.core bugs to the next release?
>
> Done.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012&report=roadmap
Cool!

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: [Jelly] bugs reorganized

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> wrote on 06/09/2003 02:07:52 AM:

> Hey all,
>
> I've finished moving the bugs into what I believe to
> be a more logical grouping:
>

> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012

The roadmap for the release is still very empty.