Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by 杨少琴 <yw...@163.com> on 2019/02/21 09:49:53 UTC

Re:[discuss][java-chassis] change name of spring cloud starter in serviceComb

Hi All

The following is a supplementary list of possible affected artifacts:

spring-boot2-starter-standalone -> standalone-spring-boot2-starter
spring-boot2-starter-servlet -> standalone-spring-boot2-starter
spring-boot2-starter-gateway -> gateway-spring-boot2-starter
spring-boot2-starter-discovery -> discovery-spring-boot2-starter

At 2019-02-21 15:41:26, "杨少琴" <yw...@163.com> wrote:

Hi All

I will changed the names of some of the serviceComb artifacts to make them conform to the naming conventions recommended by spring, which will lead to changes in maven's dependency path

Here is a list of possible affected artifacts:

spring-boot-starter-provider -> provider-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-discovery -> discovery-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-transport -> transport-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-parent -> parent-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-servicecomb -> servicecomb-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-registry -> registry-spring-boot-starter
spring-boot-starter-configuration -> configuration-spring-boot-starter
business-service-spring-boot-starter-archetype -> business-service-archetype-spring-boot-starter

Reference link: https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-java-chassis/issues/1034#event-2067536914

Re: [discuss][java-chassis] change name of spring cloud starterin serviceComb

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
agree to @bismy@qq.com <bi...@qq.com>

and maybe it's better to merge into new branch "weak-type",  which belongs
to 2.0, and have some other incompatible features.

bismy <bi...@qq.com> 于2019年2月23日周六 下午5:54写道:

回复:[discuss][java-chassis] change name of spring cloud starterin serviceComb