Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Polanki, Varada (Exchange)" <vp...@Bear.com> on 2005/06/23 16:12:54 UTC

How to attach Calender icon to the calender?

Hi,
    I am using MyFaces calendar. It is showing the button icon with
three dots like "...". Clicking this button causes calendar popup.
Instead of this plain button How can I put some other calendar icon as
button?

Thanks & Regards,
Varadaraja Polanki

Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its
affiliates.

Re: How to attach Calender icon to the calender?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
There is no way of doing something like that right now.

If you change the component and would like to supply some
functionality like that, I would be very thankful.

regards,

Martin