Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Clint Kelly <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 23:30:13 UTC

Is the tarball for a given release in a Maven repository somewhere?

Hi all,

I am using the maven assembly plugin to build a project that contains
a development environment for a project that we've built at work on
top of Cassandra.  I'd like this development environment to include
the latest release of Cassandra.

Is there a maven repo anywhere that contains an artifact with the
Cassandra release in it?  I'd like to have the same Cassandra tarball
that you can download from the website be a dependency for my project.
 I can then have the assembly plugin untar it and customize some of
the conf files before taring up our entire development environment.
That way, anyone using our development environment would have access
to the various shell scripts and tools.

I poked around online and could not find what I was looking for.  Any
help would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Clint

Re: Is the tarball for a given release in a Maven repository somewhere?

Posted by Clint Kelly <cl...@gmail.com>.
Probably!  I'll give that a try, thanks!

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.