Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 16:14:54 UTC

Pending messages on queue is stale or wrong

I am looking at the web console and the JMX connection which tell me that a
queue has 55 pending messages.

If I click in the web console to browse them, an empty list is displayed.

If I click any of the browseX() methods of the JMX console, I get an empty
dialog back. The cursorSize() returns 55, doesCursorHaveMessagesBuffered()
returns false.

Is this a known problem? Can it be explained sensibly?

Thanks,

James

Re: Pending messages on queue is stale or wrong

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Hi James,

Theoretically the prefetch should not cause such problem. If it does, its a bug.

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.