Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Hruda <hr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 19:46:48 UTC

RE: Script execution to Uplaod a documnet through Jmeter.

File path:
I have tried with the following file paths and I have checked for the
trailing spaces as well.
   1.  D:\jmeter\contractdoc
   2.  D:\Jmeter\bin\contractdoc
   3. D:\Contractdoc

Regarding to the Logfile:
 Hey  I have tryed to get the log file, but sorry to say that I am not able
to get that file.
Can u Plz tell me how to get the log file, mean where the log file is
getting stored.

RE: Script execution to Uplaod a documnet through Jmeter.

Posted by Hruda <hr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nermin,  for the info. Finally i am able resolve that issue. The issue
was with the file path.

RE: Script execution to Uplaod a documnet through Jmeter.

Posted by Nermin Caluk <ne...@atlantbh.com>.
Hruda,

Jmeter log file can be found in the same folder where jmeter.bat is, i.e.
jmeter/bin/jmeter.log

If you want to see more details in the log file, you can set a different log
level in jmeter/bin/jmeter.properties (log_level.jmeter=DEBUG)

Note that in JMeter, if you don't specify (relative or absolute) path to a
file but refer to it just by file name, by default it will search the
directory where your script is saved and also jmeter/bin directory.

Nermin