Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de> on 2014/05/13 17:48:47 UTC

New beta soon?

Hi,

we have closed 29 issues since the last beta (beta-5) and 52 issues
since the last public one (beta-3).
I think we should create a new beta release soon and maybe even see if
we want to make it a public one.

Jochen

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.
Is this going to be a public release?

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Am 14.05.2014 16:40, schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
> I can take care of it, but there is documentation on the wiki on the full
> process.

Yeah, found it, thanks. I created the git tag and tried to create the
release. The last attempts failed. I will try again tonight (CEST) if
nobody does it by then.

Jochen

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I can take care of it, but there is documentation on the wiki on the full
process.  I believe I've been keeping it up to date, but there's a bit of
initial setup to keep Gradle happy (and able to log into the Nexus to
upload).

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de> wrote:

> Am 13.05.14 17:48, schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> we have closed 29 issues since the last beta (beta-5) and 52 issues
>> since the last public one (beta-3).
>> I think we should create a new beta release soon and maybe even see if
>> we want to make it a public one.
>>

> +1
>
> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> ae@ae-online.de | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Oh, you mean *I* should do it? I didn't even know I was authorized to do so.
Anyway, I'd happily create a beta and upload it, but I guess I need
someone to guide me through the process. Just calling

$> gradle uploadPublished

didn't achieve much apart from a few HTTP 400 codes from Nexus. Or do I
have to use the generateRelease task?

Jochen

Re: New beta soon?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

<jo...@eddyson.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have closed 29 issues since the last beta (beta-5) and 52 issues since
> the last public one (beta-3).
> I think we should create a new beta release soon and maybe even see if we
> want to make it a public one.
>
> Jochen

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry