Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/04/22 17:51:10 UTC

New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Hi folks

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Prasanna Santhanam to become a member of the PMC and
we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Prasanna!

Regards,

--Chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Re: New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna.

-Jayapal

Posted by Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna.

Regards,
RamG

Posted by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Dave Cahill <dc...@midokura.com>.

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Prasanna

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
/msg vogxn congrats Prasanna!

Cheers

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Please join me in congratulating Prasanna!

Congratulations, Prasanna!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Prasanna!

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Hugo Trippaers <
HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:

> Congrats Prasanna!  :-)

千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

RE: New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
Congrats Prasanna!  :-)

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Prasanna!

--Sanjay

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna!

-Sadhu

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Prasanna!

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Prasanna!

~Talluri

Posted by "Kelcey Damage (BT)" <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done Prasanna,

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Congrats Prasanna!

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.

Hearty Congrats Prasanna :)
Well deserved!

Regards,
Sateesh

RE: New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Thanks Everyone!

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:51:10AM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Prasanna Santhanam to become a member of the PMC and
> we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Prasanna!
>
> Regards,
>
> --Chip
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

RE: New PMC Member: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by Kishan Kavala <Ki...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Prasanna! Well deserved.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Congrats PrasannaŠgreat work man keep it up !!!

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ag...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Prasanna !

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.