Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by David Sanchez Plaza <da...@huawei.com> on 2019/12/19 14:02:39 UTC

【New Feature】Connector to Huawei Cloud

Hello all!

This is my first message, so my apologies if done something wrong.

I will like to extend the Apache NiFi capabilities to read/write to Huawei Cloud. I am starting to read about the development process.

I also have direct access to R&D team, what would potentially help on the development.

If there is any guide/document/advice you consider basic, please, mind sharing with me?

If someone has experience and want to collaborate, also, feel welcome :)

Thanks a lot, Happy Nifying!

Re: 【New Feature】Connector to Huawei Cloud

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

Welcome to the community. You should start by reading the Contributor Guide [1] which explains the process of contributing to the project, and then the Developer Guide [2] which has resources and instructions on writing code for NiFi.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide>
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html <https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org