Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 16:43:04 UTC

Re: A java listener Using qpid-amqp-1.0 stops listening to the service bus without giving any exception

Hi Naresh,

Keith responded to your mail three days ago: (see here -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-dev/201610.mbox/%
3CCAFEMS4tZgZj1JWrgFGsSdE%2BbW_XSxNk_c%3DRnoHjeP562gQBmyw%40mail.
gmail.com%3E in the list archives).

Can I also suggest that you mail queries of this kind to the user list (
mailto:users@qpid.apache.org ) rather than the dev list.  The dev list is
mainly used for automated jira updates / review requests, etc.  The user
list is where people will be looking out for support questions like this.

Cheers,
Rob