Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/10/21 20:55:26 UTC

jax rpc 1.1 compliant type mapping

I would like to expose the jaxrpc11Compliance flag in DefaultTypeMappingImpl
in some was other than a system property.
In particular, I think that turning this on when generating (and using) the
WSDL2Java stubs would be very handy.

A switch on WSDL2Java (and an API) is a start, and then I am thinking that
the stub would need to turn this on also for its default type mapping.  I
haven't looked deeply in to how the default is constructed - we may only do
it once.

Thoughts on how to do this in a programmatic way?  Who added the switch?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Re: jax rpc 1.1 compliant type mapping

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely +100000. Me / Ias added it to get past the TCK. You can
check the axis-tck archives for more info.

-- dims