Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Dave Stanley <ds...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 16:56:27 UTC

Re: SMX 3.2.3 JMS consumer does not work?!

Ivan, can you try the flow without jms transactions. I'm curious to know if
that changes the behaviour.

/Dave

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Another thing: I notice the Exchange gets sent over the JMS Flow.  Are
you using a second container with clustering or do you have another
use case for using that flow?  If not, could you try disabling the
flow to see if that helps (cfr.
http://servicemix.apache.org/nmr-flows.html at the bottom of the
page)?

Regards,