Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pds1602 <pa...@ds-s.com> on 2007/02/15 11:08:02 UTC

41.0 Spring 2.0 DefaultMessageListenerContainer

Hi,

I have an application using the spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer. This
works fine on MQ Series and Active MQ 4.0.1 (using 2 different srping
configuration files). If I switch to ActiveMQ 4.1.0, only the first message
is delivered to the Spring application. All subsequent messages are received
by the broker, and I can see them in JConsole, but are never delivered to
the spring application.

Is this a bug in 4.1.0?

Re: 41.0 Spring 2.0 DefaultMessageListenerContainer

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/15/07, pds1602 <pa...@ds-s.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an application using the spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer. This
> works fine on MQ Series and Active MQ 4.0.1 (using 2 different srping
> configuration files). If I switch to ActiveMQ 4.1.0, only the first message
> is delivered to the Spring application. All subsequent messages are received
> by the broker, and I can see them in JConsole, but are never delivered to
> the spring application.
>
> Is this a bug in 4.1.0?

Am not sure. I wonder, can you reproduce this on a recent .2-SNAPSHOT?
There were a few gremlins fixed in queue dispatching in 4.1.0.
--

James
-------