Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2009/12/01 19:01:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Hello devs,

I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
for a release.

The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.

If there are no volunteers for the release manager job, I can do it.

Richard

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
> for a release.
>
> The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.
>
> If there are no volunteers for the release manager job, I can do it.
>
> Richard

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 19:11 +0100, Rudolf Korhummel wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> > Hello devs,
> >
> > I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is
> > due for a release.
> >
> > The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.
> >
> > If there are no volunteers for the release manager job, I can do it.
>
> +1
> Thanks very much for volunteering!

+1 totally agree with you.

salu2

> Rudolf

de la Información, S.A.U. (SADESI)

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Richard,

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Richard Frovarp schrieb:
> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
> for a release.

Big +1, and thanks a lot for volunteering!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

[VOTE-Summary] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@ndsu.edu>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
> for a release.
>
> The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.
>
> If there are no volunteers for the release manager job, I can do it.
>
> Richard
We had no negative votes and more than 3 binding positive votes. The
vote passed and I will be sending out a freeze announcement shortly.

Richard

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard, devs!

Am 01.12.2009 um 19:01 schrieb Richard Frovarp:

> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due for a release.

+1 and thanks!

I think the improvement of the TinyMCE Integration could be shifted to 2.0.4.

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.uzh.ch>.
Hi Richard
> Hello devs,
>
> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
> for a release.
>
> The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.
>
> If there are no volunteers for the release manager job, I can do it.

+1 and thanks for doing the release ...

Jann

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Joachim Wolfgang Kaltz <jo...@uni-due.de>.
> Hello devs,
>
> I think it's time for another release. Trunk has stabilized and is due
> for a release.
>
> The vote will be open until Tuesday, December 8th 12:00 CST.

+1

Wolfgang

[VOTE-Summary] Release 2.0.3

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.