Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Not Speedy <no...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/23 21:14:39 UTC

radius plugin with linotp/privacyidea

Same issue I started on jira....
I'm enabled the response, and it looks like /check is responding with "please
enter otp" ,but guacamole is not responding with the OTP dialog.

My configuration is using radius-privacyidea for authentication, which uses
AD as its user resolver.  On the guacamole side, I have the mysql extension
enabled and the radius externsion. mysql is used for the connection
properties and what not.

Are there any configuration changes I should be looking for? is there an
order that the extensions need to be loaded in?  Are there any
configuration options I must configure?

Thanks