Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Kok Hooi Chew <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 06:46:43 UTC

Unable to use database authentication in Guacamole 1.1.0

Hi All,
I'm having difficulties in connecting using Postgresql or MySql.

This is the web page error
[image: image.png]
Error from Tomcat
[image: image.png]
I've copied the require files into /extensions and /lib
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

This is the guacamole.properties
[image: image.png]
All the tables created correctly. Anything that I miss out? I've tried this
with Postgresql and MySql, both are returning the same error message

Thanks

Re: Unable to use database authentication in Guacamole 1.1.0

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:10 AM Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:47 PM Kok Hooi Chew <ch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> I'm having difficulties in connecting using Postgresql or MySql.
>> Error from Tomcat
>> [image: image.png]
>>

> This error indicates that the required JDBC driver is not present within
> /etc/guacamole/lib.
>
> I've copied the require files into /extensions and /lib
>> [image: image.png]
>>

> That "x" indicator over the ".jar" icon looks ominous. Perhaps this isn't
> actually the required .jar, but rather a broken symbolic link?

...or the user doesn't have read access to the JAR.

-Nick

Re: Unable to use database authentication in Guacamole 1.1.0

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.
wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm having difficulties in connecting using Postgresql or MySql.
> Error from Tomcat
> [image: image.png]

This error indicates that the required JDBC driver is not present within
/etc/guacamole/lib.

I've copied the require files into /extensions and /lib
> [image: image.png]

That "x" indicator over the ".jar" icon looks ominous. Perhaps this isn't
actually the required .jar, but rather a broken symbolic link?

- MIke