Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Brian Lee <bl...@macys.com> on 2005/02/08 20:33:38 UTC

Re: slide on Jetty 4.0.0

I have a similar problem with WCK on Jetty 5 on Mac OS X. I do not have
recurrent directories but when ever I try to upload
something new, the application says that I do not have the proper
priveleges to overwrite an existing version of the file. The
file I try to upload then shows up as a folder (though nothing is
actually uploaded).

This works fine when I use the default stores / settings on the
slide.war. Moreever, I do not believe this WCK issue occurs on Tomcat
for the
same platform. Any ideas? I didn't configure jaas for Jetty yet.... is
this required for wck?

Brian