Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/11 03:51:26 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.21.0 RC1

All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.21.0 RC1 as the official Apache Aurora
0.21.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
Renan DelValle
Stephan Erb
David McLaughlin

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.21.0 RC1

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com>.
Aurora 0.21.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.21.0

The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.21.0:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/tags/rel/0.21.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.21.0/apache-aurora-0.21.0.tar.gz

The SHA-512 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.21.0/apache-aurora-0.21.0.tar.gz.sha512

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.21.0/apache-aurora-0.21.0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS