Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jiang Ning <ni...@iona.com> on 2006/10/09 04:44:06 UTC

CXF performance test case with Axis

Hi,
URL[1] show some performance test result about Axis1 and Axis2 by WSO2.
IMO this would be an benchmark for JAXWS implementation. I will began to
port these test case to CXF.
Any suggestions are welcome.

[1]http://www.wso2.net/2006/05/axis2_performance_testing_round_1

Thanks,
Willem.

--
Willem Jiang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 523
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: ning.jiang@iona.com

Re: CXF performance test case with Axis

Posted by Jiang Ning <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi ,

I just used Benchmark wsdl [Benchmark] to generate JAXWS implementation
by wsdl2java and found out this is mix style (not only wrapped but also
bare) implementation.
Current CXF doesn't support the wrapped and bare message at the same time.
I just want to ask do we have any plan to support it, maybe this
milestone or next will support it.

[Benchmark]http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/test/samples/wsdl/bench/Benchmark.wsdl

Thanks,
Willem.

Posted by Jiang Ning <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi,

I just ported [1]'s testcase[testcase] to cxf,  by comments the wrapped
method.
Before I commit the codes , I just want to ask if we have any legal
problem about the testcase :).
BTW There is no Licences file in the testcase.

[testcase] http://www.wso2.net/article/perf_1/files/benchmark-001.zip

Thanks,
Willem.

Posted by Jiang Ning <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi ,

Jiang Ning wrote:

> Hi,
> URL[1] show some performance test result about Axis1 and Axis2 by
> WSO2. IMO this would be an benchmark for JAXWS implementation. I will
> began to port these test case to CXF.
> Any suggestions are welcome.
>
> [1]http://www.wso2.net/2006/05/axis2_performance_testing_round_1
>
> Thanks,