Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/05/04 19:52:26 UTC

Can a karaf command be a DS service?

Can I @Component something annotated with
org.apache.karaf.shell.api.action.lifecycle.Service?

Re: Can a karaf command be a DS service?

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
But a DS component could reference
org.apache.karaf.shell.api.console.Registry and register an object
(perhaps this) that implements the interface
org.apache.karaf.shell.api.console.Command.
At least it works for me in my "dynamically translate Equinox
CommandProvider commands to Karaf commands".

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Short answer: no.