Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/04/08 13:36:58 UTC

update Dispatcher Quickstart doc

Would someone please update the Dispatcher Quickstart doc.
I tried to follow it to update our Anakia output plugin.
However i got lost at the step about copying pelt-html.vt.xml
There is no such file.

-David

RE: update Dispatcher Quickstart doc

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Yep, I updated to that the other week, but has now again been
re-organised with the change to panels.

That file is now pelt-html.panel.xml, and is now located in the
pelt/panels dir.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.for
rest.themes.core/themes/pelt/panels/

I would imagine instructions are otherwise the same. I'll update my forrest
in the morning, give it a try and update the docs.

Gav...